Volunteer Sign Up – 2020 Summerville Kitchen Tour
The 18th Annual Summerville Kitchen Tour will be held on Sunday, October 4th , from 1—5 pm. Volunteers will be needed that day to help with various jobs including house docents and guides along the tour route as well as golf cart drivers. We have 2 shifts available, one to help with the first half of the Kitchen Tour and one to help with the second half.
Dress for volunteers is white tops with khaki bottoms.
As an additional incentive, all volunteers qualify for half-priced tickets to visit the homes and sample the great food offerings!
- WHEN: Kitchen Tour Sunday, October 4th, 2020
- 1st Shift: 12:15 PM – 3:00 PM
- 2nd Shift: 2:15 PM – 5:00 PM
- POSITIONS NEEDED: House docents (to help direct attendees through the homes), golf cart drivers (to help shuttle attendees), route volunteers (to help direct attendees around the route). All volunteers qualify for half-price tickets!
- DRESS: White tops and khaki bottoms
For more information on Volunteers, contact the Volunteer Chair: Jessica Stafford at firstname.lastname@example.org